Tickling the Ivories

Tickling the Ivories

Thursday, July 24, 2008

First Blog!

Happy Pioneer Day! I was looking at my sister's blog and I thought, that's cool, I think I'll get one! So I signed up, and it took me forever to find how to write a new blog. I'm sure I'll know how to navigate around it soon. I'm pretty sure no one will read this, but that's ok by me. Maybe I'll put the address on my facebook page. Anyways, I'm pretty excited to be doing this! I get to watch my niece and 2 nephews this whole weekend, which is exciting because I don't have to work until Monday!

2 comments:

beckee said...

HI Liz-I saw this on facebook-cute! I'm excited to read your blog...What are Andrea & Jeremy doing that you'll have the kids?

Liz said...

They're taking a belated anniversary trip. They were going to go to Colorado, but since the doctor put Andrea on a travel restriction, they've only gone to Park City. They get home tomorrow night.